Friday, February 25, 2011

My Heart Beats: The Blog of Music

Hello all!
This is Lia and my newest blog, dedicated to all the music I like:

My Heart Beats


My main blog is {The Magnolia House}. You're welcome to take a look at it! While that blog is devoted to anything and everything about me, this one is about the music I like and new music I have found that I also enjoy.

I'll add lyrics to the songs, if any, and how I found it and, occasionally, suggesting other bands that are similar to the one I show to you.

I hope you enjoy the music too!

Lia

2 comments:

RFP said...

Woohoo! I like your idea for a music blog!
Your musical explorations keep me grazing in fresher melodic pastures! (moo)

amit said...

Great post. Your site is quite interesting and very well written. I am waiting for your next post

music beats

Post a Comment