Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mysterious Music

Subject/Topic of Music in this Post: Mysterious Music

I love mysterious music, it inspires me to write and dance. Someone who is really good at mysterious music is, Florence and the Machine. I'm going to share some of her songs and a few other artist. And guess what! Next post will most likely be on Epic Music. Yes, Epic. That is actually a genre of music. You hear it mostly in movies, if I'm right.

Now, for Mysterious Music.

Florence and the Machine- Cosmic Love


Florence and the Machine- Howl 

Florence and the Machine- Blinding

Oh Land- Sun of a Gun


I'm kind of sad to say that right now...I can't think of anymore. Yeah, pathetic, right? I'm sure to think of more in about a hour--when I'm far away from my computer. 

Well, I hope you like them!

Lia


2 comments:

Keith Street said...

Hey Camellia, Thanks for Florence and the Machine. Never heard of them but love them. You are a very gifted writer. I enjoyed the musical journey. Keep up the good work.

Camellia Day said...

Thank you so much, Mr. Keith!
I'm glad you like them!

Post a Comment